World-Class Projects and Distributors Celebrated at Awards Ceremony
Profile Products recognized the outstanding work of several of its distribution partners for engineered and specified erosion control products at an awards banquet Feb. 12, in conjunction with the International Erosion Control Association’s annual conference in San Diego, Calif.
The evening was a salute to the success of distributors who found ways to thrive under relatively tough industry and economic conditions. The innovative solutions they helped create for some of the most demanding erosion control and vegetation sites around the world were the highlight of the event, and celebrated as the driving force behind the distributors’ business success.
“This group of distributors sets a high standard when it comes to innovative solutions and business acumen,” said Marc S. Theisen, CPESC, CPSWQ, CESSWI, vice president of business development and engineered products for Profile Products. “We had a lot of fun taking some time out in San Diego to acknowledge their hard work and highlight their accomplishments.”
During the ceremony, Profile® handed out both individual and company awards in a variety of categories:
- S&S Seeds was the winner of the “Most Outstanding Project of 2012” for its work on a 110-mile SDG&E power transmission line, a multi-year project that utilized multiple truckloads of Conwed Fibers® Hydro Mulch® 1000, 30 tons of Flexterra® High Performance-Flexible Growth Medium™ (HP-FGM™), 12 tons of Hydro-Blanket® BFM, and more than 400 tons of ProMatrix™ Engineered Fiber Matrix™ (EFM™).
- JMD Company was named “Top Gun,” given to the distributor that achieved the highest total sales in 2012.
- PGG Wrightson Turf, based in New Zealand and Australia, won the “International Distributor of the Year” award.
- Green Resource won in the “President’s Club” category, given to the distributor who sustains excellence and growth over a period of several years, while promoting all of Profile’s product categories.
- Granite Seed received the “In the Fast Lane” award for achieving the most year-over-year growth in 2012.
- Al Holleman with Agassiz Seed & Supply won “Rookie of the Year.”
- Pennington Seed received the “Ground Assault” award, given to the distributor who best utilizes and promotes www.profileps3.com and soil testing while also demonstrating agronomic expertise and championing Profile’s ProPlus® Prescriptive Agronomic Formulations (PAFs).
- The 2012 “All Pro Team” winners — consisting of sales representatives who exemplified outstanding promotion and sales of Profile Engineered and Specified Products (ESPs) — included: Brian Free, Pennington Seed; Adam Ference, JMD Company; Tony Blatnik, JMD Company; Dan Salsinger, Ero-Tex; Mike Ramy, Ramy Turf; David Gilpin, Pacific Coast Seeds; Damon Winter, Granite Seed.
“While we recognize these individual companies, Profile Products also salutes our entire distributor network. We are very fortunate to have partnered with the best group of distributors in the industry. It’s always tough to select the best of the best,” Theisen said. “But we look forward to having that same challenge when we make our award selections next year.”
For more information on the products and innovative solutions Profile Products’ distributors represent, visit www.profileevs.com.
For more information, please contact Jeff Salem, Swanson Russell, 402-437-6409, email@example.com.