Profile Lawn & Landscape Promotion Rules & Regulations
Free Pallet of Lawn & Landscape
Official Rules of Play
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. CONTEST VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
- ELIGIBILITY: Contest entrants must be a legal resident of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia, and eighteen (18) years of age or older as of January 4, 2016. Employees, officers and directors of Profile Products LLC (“Sponsor”), its parent, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, printers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies, (and their respective IRS dependents, immediate family members [parents, children, siblings and spouse]) and individuals residing in their same household (whether or not related) are not eligible to participate in or win the Lawn & Landscape Promotion (“Contest”).
- TIMING: Entry for the Contest will begin on April 25, 2016 at 12:00:01 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) and end on May 20, 2016 at 11:59:59 p.m. CT (the “Contest Entry Period”).
- TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CONTEST:
(A) How to Enter: To enter the Contest, visit and follow instructions for eligibility requirements and contest rules. All eligible entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. CT by May 20, 2016. You may also submit your entry by mailing the information in writing to: Profile Lawn & Landscape Contest, 750 W. Lake Cook Rd., Ste. 400, Buffalo Grove, IL 60089. All entries and materials submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. No automatic, programmed, robotic, or similar means of entry are permitted.
- GRAND PRIZE WINNER SELECTION: On or about May 25, 2016, Administrator or an independent judging agency will select one (1) entry for the Grand Prize described below in Section 6 in a random drawing of all valid entries received. Each separate entry will be included in the random Grand Prize drawing. There will be a total of one (1) Grand Prize. The entrant will be contacted using the email address and/or phone number provided with the entry and will be awarded the prize, subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with all of the terms of these rules. Sponsor’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Promotion and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winners will be notified on or about June 1, 2016. Limit of one prize per person for the Contest.
- GRAND PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize: One (1) pallet of Profile® Lawn & Landscape (approximate retail value: $500.)
(A) Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Entrants in the Contest must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements, the determination of which is at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Entrants agree to be bound by these rules. Potential Grand Prize winner will be required to sign, have notarized, and return an Affidavit of Eligibility & Liability Release, and where lawful, Publicity Release, within ten (10) days of notification. Any potential winner who fails to comply with these requirements will be disqualified and another winner selected in the place of the disqualified person. If any prize or prize notification is returned as non-deliverable, the potential winner will be disqualified and another potential winner will be selected in the original potential winner's place. Sponsor has no obligation for reimbursement or replacement of any prize. Prize is nontransferable and not redeemable for cash, and must be accepted as awarded. Winner is responsible for any damage or loss associated with the use or enjoyment of the prize. No substitution of the prize is permitted except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the stated prize is unavailable. All/any taxes, fees and surcharges on prize is the sole responsibility of winner. Winner is responsible for all expenses associated with prizes, including any costs incurred in claiming or using the prize. Means of delivery of prizes is as Sponsor’s sole discretion. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees, and consents to the Sponsor’s (and those acting under Sponsor’s authority) use and posting of the winner's name, picture/portrait, likeness, voice and/or any/all submitted materials for advertising and promotional purposes without limitation, further consideration, or further compensation except where prohibited by law. BY ENTERING THIS CONTEST, ENTRANT RELEASES, INDEMNIFIES AND HOLDS HARMLESS SPONSOR, ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND ALL OF THE SPONSOR’S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, AND PROPERTY, DUE IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE, OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS CONTEST OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY CONTEST OR PRIZE RELATED ACTIVITY. Contest subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws, and void where prohibited.
- MISCELLANEOUS: Once submitted, all entries become the sole property of Sponsor and none will be returned. If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any entry to be received by Sponsor due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer (including hardware and/or software) related to or resulting from participation, uploading or downloading any materials in the Contest. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, damaged, illegible, incomplete, stolen, or misdirected entries. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- DISPUTES: Each participant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Contest, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and any judicial proceeding shall take place in a federal or state court within the State of Illinois ; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will a participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and each participant hereby waives all rights to, claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, any other damages other than actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants and the Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of Illinois or any other jurisdiction) that could cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Illinois.
- WINNER INFORMATION: For name of prize winner, available after June 1, 2016, mail a self-addressed and stamped envelope to: Profile Lawn & Landscape Contest Winner, 750 W. Lake Cook Rd., Ste. 440, Buffalo Grove, IL 60089 to be received by June 30, 2016.
- CONTEST SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR: Profile Products LLC, 750 W. Lake Cook Rd., Ste. 440, Buffalo Grove, IL 60089. For a copy of these Official Rules of Play, mail a self-addressed and stamped envelope to Profile Lawn & Landscape Rules & Regulations, 750 W. Lake Cook Rd., Ste. 440, Buffalo Grove, IL 60089.