ProGanics Recommended Applications & Rates
- Replacement of costly or difficult to obtain topsoil
- Replacement of compost, peat, manure and other sources of organic material
- Development of soils with low organic matter (< 5%)
- Rapid establishment and sustained growth of vegetation
- Typically installed beneath HECPs and RECPs as growing media
|Typical Application Rates for ProGanics™|
% Organic Matter
≥ 0.75 & < 1.5
≥ 1.5 & < 2.0
≥ 2.0 & < 5.0
Always conduct a soil test to determine agronomic needs. Soils with organic matter >5% typically do not require ProGanics.
Depending on the test results, it is typically advisable to apply fertilizer, pH neutralizers and/or biostimulants with ProGanics.
Use the ProGanics™ Calculator to discover the possible cost savings ProGanics BSM can offer when used in place of Topsoil or Compost. Now available in Metric and Spanish.