Stricter regulations regarding fly ash storage, disposal and handling methods are being enacted, requiring cost-effective erosion control, stabilization and dust suppression technologies. As a world leader in erosion control and vegetative establishment technologies, Profile Products has a broad range of products, techniques and expertise to help your organization manage fly ash storage, revegetation, handling and transportation challenges.
Our solutions are designed to:
- Create greater assurance of regulatory compliance using environmentally friendly technologies
- Provide safe, affordable cover systems to reduce airborne particles and dust on exposed fly ash for short-term protection on active sites or up to 12 months cover on established storage
- Control erosion and establish vegetation more quickly on inactive ash storage areas, landfill structures, dikes and levees
- Reduce costs with fast, easy and safe hydraulic application
- Manage movement of moisture-laden fly ash to and from storage sites in rail cars
Put the industry’s most advanced fly ash management technologies to work for you:
- Erosion and Dust Mitigation: For maximum growth potential, best possible erosion control and dust mitigation for up to 12-18 months, nothing works better than Flexterra® HP-FGM™. This superior hydraulic matrix is made from Thermally Refined® wood fibers and 100% biodegrade products for the best results on challenging slopes. For a shorter-term solution, Profile’s cost-effective hydraulic mulches provide effective erosion and sediment control for up to six months.
- Active Fly Ash Stabilization: Gain up to four months of dust suppression, soil stabilization and erosion control with BioCover™ SS. This durable, non-toxic and biodegradable alternative is quick, safe and can be applied hydraulically.
- Ash Moisture Management: Contact us to help you with your transportation and water absorption needs.
- Runoff Reduction: Treat runoff water in sensitive areas with Terra-Tubes® water filtration tubes. This technology greatly reduces the turbidity of runoff water.
- Soil Fertility Enhancement: Boost the fertility of poor soil conditions to quickly establish vegetation using the advanced technology found in Profile ProPlus® Prescriptive Agronomic Formulations. These soil management additives balance soil pH and improve soil chemistry.