Drill pad and pipeline projects are some of the most difficult projects to complete. Regulations regarding construction, stormwater compliance and final approval are changing rapidly. Projects are intensely scrutinized, which is why Profile® creates solutions designed to:
- Surpass regulatory compliance
- Quickly establish vegetation
- Achieve superior on-site erosion control
- Reduce the risk of remote fires from straw mulching
- Drive efficiency to assure you get the right results, the first time
Expansive coverage areas over inhospitable terrain require different solutions that only our team of experts and industry-leading product lines can provide:
- Superior Erosion Control: For maximum growth potential, with the best possible erosion control and dust mitigation for up to 12-18 months, nothing works better than Flexterra® HP-FGM™. This superior hydraulic matrix is made from recycled wood fibers and 100% biodegradable products for the best results on challenging slopes.
- Remote Area Stabilization: As a temporary or permanent solution to keep soil in place, increase moisture retention and promote vegetation establishment—even in tough to reach areas—apply Seed Aide® Aero™. Made from recycled paper and wood fibers, this dry applied solution is ideal for isolated and difficult to access locations.
- Soil Fertility Enhancement: Boost the fertility of poor soil conditions to quickly establish vegetation using the advanced technology found in Profile ProPlus® Prescriptive Agronomic Formulations. These soil management additives balance soil pH and improve soil chemistry.
- Extreme Slope Management: Replace hard armor options with grass and vegetation using Profile’s GreenArmor System™, which combines the strength of Enkamat® Turf Reinforcement Mat (TRM) and the industry leading performance of Flexterra® HP-FGM™ (High Performance-Flexible Growth Medium™). It’s the strongest way to secure extreme slopes and waterways with a vegetation solution.
- Sediment and Turbidity Control: Treat runoff water in sensitive areas with Terra-Tubes® water filtration tubes. This technology greatly reduces the turbidity of runoff water.