Reduce daily cover costs, preserve landfill capacity and provide greater environmental safety with alternative daily cover and capping solutions from Profile Products. Our hydraulically applied alternatives to soil cover use Thermally Refined® wood fibers combined with cellulose fiber and a viscous hydro-colloid tackifier for a thinner, superior barrier. These advanced matrices help to:
- Reduce labor and material costs
- Lower emissions and fuel costs
- Cut down on airborne debris and odor
- Ensure superior coverage while improving the functional lifespan of the landfill
- Improve Landfill Gas Management System efficiency
- Minimize leachate pockets and runoff
- Deter unwanted pests
Profile® offers superior solutions for your waste management needs:
- Alternative Daily Cover: Create a uniform and protective layer using Thermally Refined Wood Fibers, combined with cellulose fiber and a viscous hydro-colloid tackifier. BioCover™ Alternative Daily Cover (ADC) is superior to soil, mulch or plastic daily covers.
- Capping Erosion Control and Vegetative Establishment: For maximum growth potential, and best possible erosion control for up to 12-18 months, nothing works better than Flexterra® HP-FGM™. This superior hydraulic matrix is made from Thermally Refined wood fibers and 100% biodegradable products for the best results on challenging slopes. For a shorter-term solution, cost-effective Terra-Matrix™ SMM provides effective erosion control for up to six months.
- Capping Soil Enhancement: Boost the fertility of poor soil conditions to quickly establish vegetation using the advanced technology found in Profile ProPlus® Prescriptive Agronomic Formulations. These soil management additives balance soil pH and improve soil chemistry for faster grow-in.