Profile Products Recognizes Distributors at Annual Awards Banquet
Profile Products honored the work of several outstanding distributors at its annual awards banquet on Feb. 13 during the International Erosion Control Association Conference in Long Beach, California.
“Every year we are proud to host this banquet to show our appreciation to our distributors and recognize their successes,” Wally Butman, vice president of sales for Profile Products said. “Their projects are innovative and showcase their creative business solutions. They are all highly deserving of their awards.”
This year’s “Project of the Year” award winner is JMD Company for their work on the Rover Pipeline. JMD Company worked with contractors Indianhead Pipeline Services and PennLine to stabilize the Rover Pipeline despite steep slopes and wet conditions in Ohio, West Virginia and Pennsylvania. The project utilized a wide range of products including an aerial application of Seed Aide® Aero™ and hydraulically applied Flexterra® HP-FGM™.
The “Project of the Year” award winner is selected based on the size and scope of the project, the quantity and variety of Engineered Specified Products (ESP) used, the effort required to write the specifications and the amount and severity of obstacles to overcome.
Other nominees for the “Project of the Year” included Hanes Geo for runway repair work at the Charlotte-Douglas Airport, EJ Prescott for vegetating the Empire Casino Resort, ASP for their work vegetating Nebraska highways, Ewing Irrigation for helping with erosion control around the Oroville Dam emergency spillway and PGG Wrightson for establishing vegetation after the Kaikoura Earthquake.
The individuals and companies awarded for outstanding sales performance included:
- Grass Roots won the Profile® ESP “Rookie-of-the-Year” award.
- JMD Company earned the “In the Fast Lane” award which recognizes the distributor who achieves the most rapid growth over the prior year.
- ACF West Inc. and Miller Seed both earned the “Ground Assault” award for the distributor who best utilizes and promotes ProfilePS3.com and soil testing, demonstrates agronomic expertise and is a champion of Profile’s ProPlus® Prescriptive Agronomic Formulations.
- Hanes Geo earned the 2017 “President’s Club” award for sustaining excellence and growth over a period of years, while promoting all of Profile’s product categories.
- Pennington won the national “Top Gun” award, given to the distributor who achieved the highest total ESP sales in 2017.
- Triton Environmental won the regional “Top Gun” award.
- Pennington also earned the corporate “ProGanics-Pro” award, given to the distributor for outstanding promotion and achievements in ProGanics™ Biotic Soil Media™ in 2017.
- Dave Snyder with Hanes Geo earned the individual “ProGanics-Pro” award.
- The 2017 All-Pro Team, named in recognition of the sales representatives who exemplify outstanding promotion and sales of ESP products, included: Aaron Schmidt, ACF West; Ramon Godinez; Stephen Knudson, Stover Seed; Neil Clark Esber, Maccaferri Philippines; Guy Litteken, ASP; Denny Long, JMD Company; Michael Ramy, Ramy Turf Products; Dan Salsinger, Hanes Geo; and Michael Gantt, Pennington Seed.
“We also want to recognize and thank our entire distributor network for the dedication they show throughout the year,” Butman said. “We are fortunate to have the most exceptional partners in the industry.”
To learn more about the products and innovative solutions Profile Products’ distributors represent, visit www.profileevs.com.
For more information, please contact Jenna Jaynes, Swanson Russell,