A variety of ways to meet a variety of needs.
Even the most basic erosion, sediment or dust control methods can easily and economically be enhanced with ProPlus® Tackifiers. Our binding agents effectively hold loose straw mulches on the ground while improving the viscosity and shooting distance of mulch slurries. The industry’s leading and longest line of tackifiers comes with an assortment of organic and chemical ingredients to match virtually any site condition or regulatory requirement. Here is an overview of their uses:
Tornado Tack™ ST-1000 is an all-in-one, high-loading straw tackifier that doubles your coverage in less time and with less water.
- #1 recommended all-purpose tackifier because it requires no cure time, improves water-holding capacity and shooting distance of mulch slurry, contains marker dye for enhanced visual metering, and is ideal for binding straw/hay and hydraulic mulches and controlling dust
- Guar-gum tackifier when an organic-based tackifier is required
- Starch-based tackifier is an economical choice where Psyllium husk (Plantago) or starch tackifiers are specified
- Very effective at binding straw
- Polyacrylamide (PAM) flocculating soil stabilizer flocculates soil particles, increases water-holding capacity and shooting distance of mulch slurry, and improves water infiltration into the seedbed