Profile’s cost-effective, hydraulically applied solutions for revegetation and restoration save time and ensure regulatory compliance.
As more acres of land are being converted into sites for solar panel farms, a unique set of challenges is emerging. Regulatory requirements, dust control concerns, stormwater and topsoil issues are all factors facing solar farm installations. As a world leader in both vegetative establishment technologies and erosion control, Profile Products is uniquely suited to help address these critical factors. With products like ProGanics® Biotic Soil Media™, ProGanics® DUAL™ and Flexterra® High Performance-Flexible Growth Medium®, you can implement proven solutions under the most challenging conditions. Profile's engineered products are specifically designed to:
- Establish better vegetation for meeting industry regulations, community restrictions and solar design parameters
- Protect, enhance and optimize your site in terms of dust control or stormwater mitigation
- Ensure the valuable land and soil is enhanced to remain healthy and productive
- Reduce compaction and prevent the erosion of precious topsoil
- Deliver environmental benefits with 100 percent recycled materials while transforming dirt into healthy soil
- Be applied, seeded and fertilized quickly so you finish your project on time with protective vegetative cover
To find the best solutions for your site, contact our solar specialist, Melanie Fuhrman, at 540-761-9123.